Sarah's workshops are custom designed to fit your innovation and collaboration goals. Each program features a combination of rich content delivered in an interactive format which engages participants in dialogue and hands-on experiences.
Sarah also features simulation programs which allow workshop members to apply principles learned in the workshop to real-world challenge they are tackling now.
Choose from the following themes, or create an innovation theme you would like Sarah to address. Workshops are offering in half-day, full-day, or multi-day formats:
Innovation and the Technical Mind: Breakthrough Strategies from Thomas Edison
- Learn new methods for unleashing the creativity of technically-oriented workers
- Identify how technically-minded employees can work more collaboratively with others
Reskilling Your Workforce for Innovation Success
- Learn why workforce reskilling is crucial for innovation success in the coming decade
- Understand the meaning of reskilling and how to foster an environment where reskilling can flourish
- Recognize the linkage between reskilling and workforce engagement
- Identify the top 3 most crucial areas for reskilling and how to leverage them in a multi-generational workforce
A Day In Edison’s Laboratory: Exploring the Five Competencies of Innovation
- Understand how an innovation mindset, problem-solving, culture, team design, and value creation intersect
- Bring a current business challenge into this session, and use Edison's innovation tools to newly examine it
- Identify where key gaps in collaboration may be stalling your innovation efforts
- Complete an innovation assessment to determine where your team holds its greatest innovation strengths
Sign up today for FREE insights on how to develop a Culture of Innovation in the digital era!
Read Edison's Notebook for Sarah's latest blog posts on innovation and collaboration.
Check out reviews of Midnight Lunch from these respected bloggers:
Kaihan Krippendorff of Fast Company
Verne Harnish of Fortune.com
Jack Covert of 800CEOread
Julie Anixter, co-founder of the Innovation Excellence comm'y
The Brightidea innovation community
Forbes blogger John Nosta
Culture scout Patricia Martin