Sarah's workshops are custom designed to fit your innovation and collaboration goals. Each program features a combination of rich content delivered in an interactive format which engages participants in dialogue and hands-on experiences.
Sarah also features simulation programs which allow workshop members to apply principles learned in the workshop to real-world challenge they are tackling now.
Choose from the following themes, or create an innovation theme you would like Sarah to address. Workshops are offered in half-day, full-day, or multi-day formats:
Innovation and the Technical Mind: Breakthrough Strategies from Thomas Edison
- Learn new methods for unleashing the creativity of technically-oriented workers
- Identify how technically-minded employees can work more collaboratively with others
Reskilling Your Workforce for Innovation Success
- Learn why workforce reskilling is crucial for innovation success in the coming decade
- Understand the meaning of reskilling and how to foster an environment where reskilling can flourish
- Recognize the linkage between reskilling and workforce engagement
- Identify the top 3 most crucial areas for reskilling and how to leverage them in a multi-generational workforce
A Day In Edison’s Laboratory: Exploring the Five Competencies of Innovation
- Understand how an innovation mindset, problem-solving, culture, team design, and value creation intersect
- Bring a current business challenge into this session, and use Edison's innovation tools to newly examine it
- Identify where key gaps in collaboration may be stalling your innovation efforts
- Complete an innovation assessment to determine where your team holds its greatest innovation strengths
Receive FREE insights on how you can develop an agile innovation culture today!
Read Edison's Notebook for Sarah's latest blog posts on innovation and collaboration.
Check out reviews of Midnight Lunch from these respected bloggers:
Kaihan Krippendorff of Fast Company
Verne Harnish of Fortune.com
Jack Covert of 800CEOread
Julie Anixter, co-founder of the Innovation Excellence comm'y
The Brightidea innovation community
Forbes blogger John Nosta
Culture scout Patricia Martin