Sarah's workshops are customized to fit your innovation and collaboration goals. Each program features a combination of rich content delivered in an interactive format which engages participants in dialogue and hands-on experiences.
Sarah also features simulation programs which allow workshop members to apply principles learned in the workshop to real-world challenge they are tackling right now in current project work.
Choose from the following themes, or create an innovation theme you would like Sarah to address. Workshops are offered in half-day, full-day, or multi-day formats:
Innovation and the Technical Mind: Breakthrough Strategies from Thomas Edison
- Learn new methods for unleashing the creativity of technically-oriented workers
- Identify how technically-minded employees can work more collaboratively with others
Reskilling Your Workforce for Innovation Success
- Learn why workforce reskilling is crucial for innovation success in the coming decade
- Understand the meaning of reskilling and how to foster an environment where reskilling can flourish
- Recognize the linkage between reskilling and workforce engagement
- Identify the top 3 most crucial areas for reskilling and how to leverage them in a multi-generational workforce
A Day In Edison’s Laboratory: Exploring the Five Competencies of Innovation
- Understand how an innovation mindset, problem-solving, culture, team design, and value creation intersect
- Bring a current business challenge into this session, and use Edison's innovation tools to newly examine it
- Identify where key gaps in collaboration may be stalling your innovation efforts
- Complete an innovation assessment to determine where your team holds its greatest innovation strengths
Receive FREE insights on how you can think and work
like an innovator!
Click below to read Sarah's most popular posts on Forbes:
Ready For The Internet of Things? 5 Skills You'll Need
Why Ford's Alan Mulally Is An Innovation CEO For The Record Books
Will Starbucks Eat McDonald's Lunch? How The Minimum Wage Is Reshaping Workforce Strategies
Rewiring RadioShack: 3 Strategies For Saving An Icon Of American Ingenuity
IBM's Kodak Moment: Can Big Blue Snap Out Of Its Growth Woes?