Whether you are an experienced innovator looking to build innovation momentum in your organization, or a group seeking to create an innovation platform for the first time, Power Patterns of Innovation will guide you in developing an Innovation Blueprint™ that blends signature strengths of your culture with dynamic new revenue streams and business models.
Your Power Patterns team will draw upon aspects of Thomas Edison’s Five Competencies of Innovation™ and his Four Phases of True Collaboration™ in delivering their recommendations.
Every project is custom-designed using our proprietary Innovation Blueprint™ approach:
Phase 1: Assess
- Assess current innovation capabilities and their role in delivering strategic goals
- Identify individual, team, and cultural strengths as well as opportunity areas
- Define the role of innovation within the enterprise
Phase 2: Align
- Identify innovation champions to drive short- and long-term momentum
- Apply our proprietary Innovation Blueprint(tm) process to identify new revenue streams and growth platforms
- Develop an innovation roadmap that links needs, trends and data relevant to your competitive domains
Phase 3: Activate
- Frame a business case for each growth platform
- Identify innovation champions to spearhead project initiatives and secure resources
Design collaborative project teams to accelerate action and deliver results
Call Sarah at (708) 445-9335 to explore ways you can engage her experienced team to work with your organization.
Receive FREE insights on how you can think and work
like an innovator!
Read Edison's Notebook for Sarah's latest blog posts on innovation and collaboration.
Check out reviews of Midnight Lunch from these respected bloggers:
Kaihan Krippendorff of Fast Company
Verne Harnish of Fortune.com
Jack Covert of 800CEOread
Julie Anixter, co-founder of the Innovation Excellence comm'y
The Brightidea innovation community
Forbes blogger John Nosta
Culture scout Patricia Martin