Whether you are an experienced innovator looking to build innovation momentum in your organization, or a group seeking to create an innovation platform for the first time, Power Patterns of Innovation will guide you in developing an Innovation Blueprint™ that blends signature strengths of your culture with dynamic new revenue streams and business models.
Your Power Patterns team will draw upon aspects of Thomas Edison’s Five Competencies of Innovation™ and his Four Phases of True Collaboration™ in delivering their recommendations.
Every project is custom-designed using our proprietary Innovation Blueprint™ approach:
Phase 1: Assess
- Assess current innovation capabilities and their role in delivering strategic goals
- Identify individual, team, and cultural strengths as well as opportunity areas
- Define the role of innovation within the enterprise
Phase 2: Align
- Identify innovation champions to drive short- and long-term momentum
- Apply our proprietary Innovation Blueprint(tm) process to identify new revenue streams and growth platforms
- Develop an innovation roadmap that links needs, trends and data relevant to your competitive domains
Phase 3: Activate
- Frame a business case for each growth platform
- Identify innovation champions to spearhead project initiatives and secure resources
Design collaborative project teams to accelerate action and deliver results
Call Sarah at (708) 445-9335 to explore ways you can engage her experienced team to work with your organization.
Receive FREE insights on how you can think and work
like an innovator!
Click below to read Sarah's most popular posts on Forbes:
Ready For The Internet of Things? 5 Skills You'll Need
Why Ford's Alan Mulally Is An Innovation CEO For The Record Books
Will Starbucks Eat McDonald's Lunch? How The Minimum Wage Is Reshaping Workforce Strategies
Rewiring RadioShack: 3 Strategies For Saving An Icon Of American Ingenuity
IBM's Kodak Moment: Can Big Blue Snap Out Of Its Growth Woes?