Whether you are an experienced innovator looking to build innovation momentum in your organization, or a group iseeking to build an innovation platform for the first time, our proprietary approach delivers frameworks that blend the signature strengths of your culture with dynamic approaches for creating new revenue streams and new ways of doing business.
Our work is based on Thomas Edison’s Five Competencies of Innovation(tm), the proprietary Innovation Literacy Blueprint(tm) we have designed, as well as Edison's 4 Phases of True Collaboration (tm). We’ve developed short- and long-term approaches to help you transform your organization into an innovation-driven enterprise.
Our phased approach helps you embed practical and relevant innovation practices that deliver growth in top- and bottom-line results. We engage the following process in our consulting work:
Phase 1: Assess & Aspire
- Assess current innovation capabilities and their role in delivering your strategic goals
- Identify individual, team, and cultural strengths as well as opportunity areas
- Define the role of innovation within the enterprise
Phase 2: Align
- Identify innovation champions within your teams and organization to drive short- and long-term momentum
- Apply our proprietary Innovation Blueprint(tm) process to identify new revenue streams and growth platforms
- Develop an innovation roadmap
Phase 3: Activate
- Develop a business case for each growth platform
- Identify innovation champions to spearhead project initiatives and secure resources
Design project teams in smart layers to accelerate action and deliver results
Call us at (708) 445-9335 to explore the benefits you'll enjoy by engaging Sarah's experienced team of consultants to work with your organization.
Sign up today for FREE insights on how to develop a Culture of Innovation in the digital era!
Read Edison's Notebook for Sarah's latest blog posts on innovation and collaboration.
Check out reviews of Midnight Lunch from these respected bloggers:
Kaihan Krippendorff of Fast Company
Verne Harnish of Fortune.com
Jack Covert of 800CEOread
Julie Anixter, co-founder of the Innovation Excellence comm'y
The Brightidea innovation community
Forbes blogger John Nosta
Culture scout Patricia Martin