Whether you are an experienced innovator looking to build innovation momentum in your organization, or a group seeking to build an innovation platform for the first time, Sarah's proprietary approach delivers frameworks that blend the signature strengths of your culture with dynamic approaches for creating new revenue streams and new ways of doing business.
Sarah's work builds upon Thomas Edison’s Five Competencies of Innovation™ and his Four Phases of True Collaboration™. Sarah also leads 5-hour Midnight Lunch sessions which jump start collaboration at any stage of an innovation endeavor. Sarah offers short- and long-term approaches to help you transform your organization into an innovation-driven enterprise.
Variations of the following process are engaged in Sarah's consulting work:
Phase 1: Assess & Aspire
- Assess current innovation capabilities and their role in delivering strategic goals
- Identify individual, team, and cultural strengths as well as opportunity areas
- Define the role of innovation within the enterprise
Phase 2: Align
- Identify innovation champions to drive short- and long-term momentum
- Apply our proprietary Innovation Blueprint(tm) process to identify new revenue streams and growth platforms
- Develop an innovation roadmap that links needs, trends and data germain to your competitive domains
Phase 3: Activate
- Identify multiple growth platforms and frame out a business case for each growth platform
- Identify innovation champions to spearhead project initiatives and secure resources
Design project teams in smart layers to accelerate action and deliver results
Call Sarah at (708) 445-9335 to explore the benefits you'll enjoy by engaging her experienced team of consultants to work with your organization.
Receive FREE insights on how you can develop an agile innovation culture today!
Read Edison's Notebook for Sarah's latest blog posts on innovation and collaboration.
Check out reviews of Midnight Lunch from these respected bloggers:
Kaihan Krippendorff of Fast Company
Verne Harnish of Fortune.com
Jack Covert of 800CEOread
Julie Anixter, co-founder of the Innovation Excellence comm'y
The Brightidea innovation community
Forbes blogger John Nosta
Culture scout Patricia Martin