We work with experienced innovators looking to build innovation momentum across their entire organization, as well as groups seeking to create an innovation platform for the first time. Sarah and her team will guide you in developing an Innovation Blueprint™ that builds upon the strengths of your culture.
Whether you are seeking to add new revenue streams or shift away from a legacy business model to a vibrant new way of capturing market value, Sarah will leverage the revolutionary thinking of Thomas Edison’s Five Competencies of Innovation™ and his Four Phases of True Collaboration™ in delivering recommendations and solutions.
Although every project is customized to deliver maximum value, we typically use the following 3-Phase approach:
Phase 1: Assess
- Assess current innovation capabilities and their role in delivering strategic goals
- Identify leadership, project team, and cultural strengths as well as opportunity areas
- Define and agree upon the role of innovation within the enterprise
Phase 2: Align
- Identify innovation champions to drive short- and long-term momentum
- Apply our proprietary Innovation Blueprint™ process to identify new revenue streams and growth platforms
- Leverage the Midnight Lunch process to gain buy-in and traction across project teams and innovation resources
- Develop an innovation roadmap that links needs, trends and data relevant to your competitive domains and future target market segments
Phase 3: Activate
- Create a priority sequence for migrating brands or business units toward new growth platforms
- Identify innovation champions to spearhead project initiatives and secure resources
Design collaborative project teams to accelerate action and deliver results
Contact us to explore how you can begin creating new innovation momentum in your organization.
Receive FREE insights on how you can think and work
like an innovator!
Click below to read Sarah's most popular posts on Forbes:
Ready For The Internet of Things? 5 Skills You'll Need
Why Ford's Alan Mulally Is An Innovation CEO For The Record Books
Will Starbucks Eat McDonald's Lunch? How The Minimum Wage Is Reshaping Workforce Strategies
Rewiring RadioShack: 3 Strategies For Saving An Icon Of American Ingenuity
IBM's Kodak Moment: Can Big Blue Snap Out Of Its Growth Woes?